In addition with my tweets, I’ll issue articles about new and emerging photovoltaic technologies from July, 1st. I’ll publish regularly, i.e. each saturday.
In particular there will be four categories of articles:
- briefs, that will present the state-of-the-art of global topics
- presentations, where I will expose research articles or specific fields of research
- opinions, where I will comment, probe and dissect articles or give perspective about a field
- invited researchers: I will present, with a researcher, the last advances in its field of research
To enumerate I will cover a range of topics around emerging photovoltaics, including:
- physical effects within solar cells
- chemistry of solar cells
- dye-sensitized solar cells
- organic solar cells
- perovksite solar cells
- thin film solar cells
- emerging businesses
- concentrator photovoltaics
The cover photo is licensed under cc-by-nc-nd, belonging to Berkeley lab.